Sunny Weather = Yard Work?
Oh my goodness, today was a gorgeous day!!! Unfortunately...I was stuck indoors, but I did catch a glimpse of it through the windows ;)
I guess the pretty weather gives us the yard work bug! We remembered the "cleaning out the flower beds" from last year...and it was NOT a fun job. So in order to pump me up to pick leaves out from underneath the bushes for hours...i am looking forward to the "pretty" flowers part.
Can you call it "decorating" when it comes to flower beds?
Love this little bird house!!
Oh my gosh...I would love to plant these in my flower beds. I've really got to not kill them...water, water, water.
I absolutely love the bright colors outdoors.
I also love our back porch...maybe one day we should add a wooden porch swing?
I've heard of hanging planters before, but I can definitely say I've never thought of doing this!!

I found a few Pottery Barn
Lanterns that I loved!

Pottery Barn's Punched Ceramic Lanterns

On a completely separate note...I saw this incredible deal today on Joss and Main..just had to share...
This gorgeous pendant was originally $600 and look what it was on sale for! No, no, no I didn't get it;) Just drooled over it for a bit!









Post a Comment
We love to hear from you!!